Friday, November 9, 2007

Friday night live

Okay, so I'm supposed to be the Friday blogger. The problem is, I'm at a coffee shop in Tucson, and my computer battery is about to expire. I don't know how to do those fancy embedded links, nor do I have any pictures of my last two weeks down here in the southwest. Suffice it to say that I've had a great time eating mexican food and hanging out by the pool. I miss Seattle, especially knowing that there is a big party at my house tonight. (Hey you guys! Be careful with that! Yeah, go ahead and eat anything that's in the fridge. Just don't forget to feed the cats!) I promise a better blog next Friday. See you all soon! -Rob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Update: I just had dinner with Kirk's mom. We hung out and had a beer at her place first, but then a snake crawled onto the patio, so we went to this burger joint down the road. When we got home, I did some laundry, and helped her sign up for a gmail account. I'm gonna go see if that snake is still out there.

johnO said...

Snake Hunter!
[written in log font]

Blog Archive