Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Calgary: Day 2

Some quick things:

Headset mics for (almost) all!

Hot tub curfew is 11pm... uh-huh...

It is not sunny and 75 here. Sorry JZ!

Keep drinking water, we're over 5000 feet above sea level! I don't know what that is in metres, but I'm guessing it's still pretty high. Speaking of pretty high...

... um, nothing. What?

The Marx Bothers performed on this stage, like, 6 or 7 years ago. My timeline might be off there, but probably not.

Me and Evan just Skyped each other in the same room. Yeah, that means what you think.

2 comments:

Matthew Echert said...

Tell the Marxes that if they don't stop Bothering each other you'll turn the car around and go home. That oughta show em.

Kim Churko said...

I saw the show West, last night at theatre Junction GRAND in Calgary. I have season tickets and that was the best show I've seen there all year. Great way to finish the season.

The band "Awesome" really lived up to their name. I could have just listened to them all night without any theatrical production. Their pure voices, amazing harmonies, interesting layers, melodic tunes, fascinating lyrics, all led to a very pleasurable evening.

I felt West, although representing the early settlers journey of America, is applicable to anyone stepping out into a new frontier in their life. It can be interpreted for your own personal voyage of life. Ok, maybe that's just a phase that I'm going through......but it really resonated with me.

"Awesome", I wish you much success on your journey!