Friday, September 26, 2008

Blah blah blah


I bet that none of you come here for politics, but in case you haven't seen this, it's an enjoyable read worth five minutes of your day. Especially if you've ever watched an episode of the West Wing and ardently wished that Bartlet was actually a former POTUS.

Now, back to what's really important!

Oh, also: apparently some dudes are gonna argue about stuff or something tonight. Could be interesting, I dunno. Also try to remember to vote. Sometime in November, I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Sorkin/Bartlet article. And what a great picture ... I wish Bartlet could be our president. *sigh*

And what's with everyone trying to use the word "awesome" in their mailings all of a sudden? I got an e-mail from a local performing arts venue, and an e-mail from a bookstore, both promoting upcoming events, both using the word "awesome" in the subject line. And of course, I wonder if you guys are suddenly doing shows at little Snohomish county venues and at bookstores. But then when I read the e-mails, I'm disappointed, because it's not about you guys. :(

rs said...

Speaking of politics. Has Joe Biden launched the album 'Delaware' into national fame yet?