Monday, November 24, 2008

Boredom + Silence = bad movie

I'm bored at work. And I share my office with some other teachers, one of whom is having teacher-student conferences in here right now. Which means I can't blast music, or watch movies with the sound on or anything. Man, that sucks for me. So I decided to make a 1 minute "movie" (mostly using random clips from YouTube) without getting to listen to the sound as I made it. It looks pretty bad without the sound. I guess I'll listen to it when I get home tonight.

2 comments:

David said...

Hm.

Matthew Echert said...

Did I spot Kirk and Evan in there? And is that Osebold in a straightjacket? Now that's a movie I'd pay to see!

Also, in terms of movies that could be watched without sound, check out L'iceberg. It's a Belgian comedy with very little dialogue, and it's in French so there are subtitles anyway.