Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I Fooled Around And Fell In Love

Yesterday on the way to work, KEXP just wasn't playing anything good, so I surfed the radio and ended up on some classic rock station that was playing Elvin Bishop's I Fooled Around And Fell In Love. Now it's been stuck in my head ever since. Even as I was trying to go to bed and when I woke up this morning. But in my half-asleep state, the words of the chorus kept changing to things like these:

My Shoes are Brown (I Stepped in Mud)
I Mooed a Cow with Bells and Hooves
I Glued You Down and Fed you Runts
I Screwed a Clown who Sells me Nuts
High Dudes are Bound to Miss the Bus
I Truly Found a Melting Stump
I Do Not Pound; I Belly-Rub.
My Studebaker Smells like Blood

Feel free to add you own in the comments.
-David

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That reminds me, thanks for letting me borrow the Studebaker. It came in real handy.

johnO said...

winner

Anonymous said...

I threw up out at Bellevue Mall.


I pooped a lot and filled the tub.

Anonymous said...

I tooled a roundly gelid dove.

JohnA said...

I Drooled And Now I Smell My Glove
It's Cruel to Bow To Helen Hunt
My Food Is Loud And, Well, It Sucks
Vamoose, I Doubt You'll Yell Enough

Blog Archive