Thursday, October 23, 2008

DREAMS DREAMS POWER DREAMS ACTION NOW!!

Well, Paul, I'll tell you: there's a fine line between awake and aware. Some would say it's the R. It's where dreams take root, ideas are crafted from paper, sweat, and other ideas. Only you have the power to unlock your dreams and force them into slavery. Enslave your dreams! Achieve success beyond your wildest reality for dreams have no place here!!!

TESTIMONIALZ

JAMES used to be a loser. He used to worry about if he was harnessing the power of his dreams. Thanks to our program, he stripped the thought-bark from the trees of his mind. Now he drives a Buick Enclave! Dreams!

SANDY is an accountant who eats out at every meal and does not tip. Dreams!

JOSIAHAISOJ is a carpenter's apprentice, his name is a palindrome. Dreams!

X is a letter I've taken back from the alphabet. I don't need it anymore. Dreams!

THE U.S. GOVERNMENT IS A SHADOW FORCE and I am no longer under their tyranny! Dreams!

The "Awesome" Cycle opens Friday. WE WILL GIVE YOU THE TOOLS TO EAT YOUR DREAMS AND CRAP OUT A NEW REALITY!!!!!!!!!!!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dreamed I was awake, and then I woke up and realized it was just a dream. Except now I have an extra arm growing out of my chest, but it's hairy and super strong like a chimpanzee's arm.

Kirk said...

DREAMS! FEEL THE POWER!!!!!

johnO said...

I am my own dream! And I hate myself! Are you gonna finish that sandwich? Checkmate! DREAMS!

Kirk said...

POWERFULLL!!!

Anonymous said...

I used to be a face. A face with no name-face. And then I ate and ate. Now I am a dictator. You, too, can be there. With them. See that? All of it.

JohnA said...

I took my dreams out to lunch, and THEY picked up the check. They also finished my coleslaw, and invented taxidermy.

Kirk said...

FEEL IT!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have a some question: I live outside the continental United States and/or U.S Virgin islands and cannot access a phone or on the internet. What can dreams do for me?
Memememememememememememememememememememe?

Kirk said...

EAT MORE RICE!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm Facebook! I own your dreams! This is my testimonial.

Kirk said...

I'm not on Facebook. FACEBOOK IS ON ME! DDDRRREEEEEAAAMMMMMMZZZZZ!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

first time caller, long time rug collector. how do i get girlz to like me or my brother?

Anonymous said...

your brother is ok i guess but your face looks like a boat. loser. lol

Kirk said...

BOATFACE!!!

Anonymous said...

dreams attack my spine and make great conversation starters. how can i join the army?

Kirk said...

KILL MORE!

Anonymous said...

there are 13 gazebos in my brain-tunnel. how can dreams make me hungry again?

Kirk said...

TAKE MORE PILLS AND COME SEE WEEK TWO OF THA AWEZOME ZYCLE!!!! DREAMZ OUT.

Blog Archive