Sunday, February 7, 2010

...aaaaand goodnight

Phew!

Great to play some songs for the good people at Chop Suey tonight. In case you didn't notice, we had a blast. We haven't played a club show in a while and it was pretty nice to just blaze through some of our oldies and newies. I only screwed up a couple times, but I thought we sounded pretty solid otherwise for a band that never plays shows anymore.
Thanks to Ivory in Ice World (did you give Rob his socks back?).
Thanks to Library Science (Nice computer. You get teh innernetz on that thing? Come on, I kid because I love.).
And thanks to you, the people of the United States for voting for us for most Congressional band of 2009: we are filibuster-proof!

And don't forget to pick up our new gyro of songs when it comes out in septapriltoberween.
And come to our show at On the Boards in April. It's called West. We played some songs from it tonight. You better reconnize.

My wife says I'm filibustering myself so I will now go to bed.
Goodnight Keith Moon!

3 comments:

ima believer said...

fab show, boys!!
believe in faith totally made my year. thanks for the memories

johnO said...

for Savas: we joke - we know 'gyro' is not pronounced like that. We [heart] Greek!

David said...

Duh! It's pronounced like in 'gyroscope':

yeer - oh - skoh - pee