Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Secret Show Tonight!


Okay, it's not really that secret. I mean, how can anything be secret when you announce it on your blog? Take for example the Secret Service. Pretty much everyone knows about them. Cat's outta the bag, fellas.

And this show tonight. If you're on the "A"-list, you probably just got an e-mail about it. It's going to be at the place where it all began, The Rendezvous, 7/22/09 at 8pm, for only $11.08 Canadian.* (That's $10 American.)

What's this all about? Well, we're working hard on our anti-musical whatchamacallit, The West. So here we'll be showcasing some of the new stuff we're working on, plus playing old songs we like.


*Look, we don't actually take canadian money, so stop trying to get rid of all those bum quarters. We're not taking them, OK? GEEZ.

2 comments:

Canada said...

I offended. You apol'gize.

Hunter said...

I, I guess I don't quite get it. There must be some... I don't know, mi--