Monday, September 22, 2008

Philosophy & Poetry

In a couple of weeks -- starting October 9 -- I'll be co-teaching (with the talented Jennifer Borges Foster) a class on Philosophy & Poetry at The Hugo House. It's a 6-week class (Oct 9-Nov 13), meeting 4pm-6pm on Thursdays. The class is primarily a writing class for people who want their poetry to have more philosophical substance without being clichéd or obvious or preachy, etc. We'll also learn about llamas.

If you're interested, or you have a friend that might be interested in taking the class, register by calling 206-322-7030.




(This has been a public service announcement brought to you by The Ball Machine and Floating Man.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the floating man!

Anonymous said...

That first site gave me the most serious blue balls I think I've ever had.

Anonymous said...

If you've ever wondered what an "Awesome" rehearsal was like:
http://dura.cell.free.fr/home/swf/arms12.swf